- Application of local anesthesia
- Atraumatic extraction of the dental organ
- Preparation of the alveolus
- Placement of regeneration material for socket preservation
- Suture of the intervened area
Tooth extraction socket preservation is the best start for the placement of a dental implant, the socket or hole left after the extraction is filled with regeneration material, preventing it from collapsing and therefore the adjacent teeth from moving, it also prevents absorption post-extraction bone, increasing the success rate for implant placement.
There are no inquiries yet.